Have you deleted your valuable JPG image files from hard drive on Mac system either accidentally or intentionally? Then are you in need of retrieving those JPG image files from Mac hard drive? Then go through this page to understand the concept of How to recover deleted JPG files on Mac?
Apple introduced Mac operating system. This system has many features like data security, better performance and good efficiency etc. It facilitates time machine that allows user to maintain backup of their system. Sometimes, essential files may get deleted from hard drive on Mac system even though it has Time Machine utility to backup stored data. So in case, if you are worried about losing image files then now onwards don’t get worried, because there is an efficient utility called Mac iPhoto Recovery that helps to recover deleted jpg files on Mac. This tool is digitally signed and it is considered as one of the fastest and easiest application to perform deleted JPG image recovery on Mac. Below listed are some reasons for deletion of files from hard drive on Mac operating system.
Possible scenarios, which leads to deletion of image files from Mac hard drive:
- Accidental Deletion: Many times user may accidently delete the data stored in hard drive due to careless usage of computer.
- Virus infection: Severe virus infection on Mac hard drives will prompt with a message asking you to format or deletes the infected files. These make loss of your JPG files or loss of entire data from hard drive on Mac system.
- Formatting Hard Drive: Formatting hard drives either intentionally or unintentionally might lead to the entire loss of data from hard drive.
Apart from above listed scenarios, there are some other reasons that lead to the deletion of images like, JPG files may get deleted from Mac hard drive due to the abnormal termination of system, power failure while transferring files from hard drive to other storage devices and other interruptions also result in data loss from the hard drive.
Advantages of Mac iphoto recovery tool:
- This tool is capable of recovering different type of file formats like TIFF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG etc from devices like hard drive, memory cards, iPods, and external hard drives on Mac operating system.
- By using this utility you can recover deleted JPG files on Mac from devices such as Mac book, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, etc.
- It supports all versions of Mac operating system (Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite).
- This utility has ability to recover deleted JPG files on Mac which are deleted/corrupted from Mac hard drive.
- The application is very quick that it can recover deleted JPG files on Mac hard drive within few minutes.
- It facilitates the user to sort the restored data based on file name, date, file extension, creation date, file size etc and it also shows the recovered files in Mac finder styled interface.
- This software provides “save recovery session” option to avoid rescanning of the drive.