Even though if the files are stored safely on the hard drive, due to some unexpected reasons like unintentional formatting, accidental deletion, bad sectors, etc. these files get deleted from the hard drive, during such conditions the user will go to depression state and start searching for a recovery tool. Don’t get panic and just relax because here’s a reliable solution for you, you can easily recover files from the computer with the help of Computer File Recovery software.
Reasons behind the deletion or loss of files from computer:
- Accidental deletion is the most common human error. In order to access free space in computer hard drive, the user might delete some of the unwanted files. At that time, they may accidentally delete some important file by pressing “Delete” or “Shift+ Delete” keys.
- While re-installing the operating system older version to newer one, the user may accidentally select one of the hard drive partitions instead of deleting another one and perform format operation. These lead to the deletion of files from the computer.
- At the time of transferring the files from the external storage device to system’s hard drive, if the user suddenly shut down the system or ejects the external drive improperly then it results in the deletion or loss of files.
- The files that are stored in the Windows and Mac computers also get deleted due to the presence of bad sectors on hard drive. These are nothing but small areas on the hard disk which are neither readable nor writable.
- Some of the other factors which are responsible for the deletion of files are file system corruption, emptying the recycle Bin or Trash folder, hardware failure, software conflicts, and poor antivirus application, so on.
Outstanding Features of Computer File Recovery Software:
- This software supports computer file recovery on different versions of Windows and Mac operating systems.
- It consists of an advanced scanning algorithm which has the competency to scans the entire computer hard drive and restores the deleted files with few mouse clicks.
- Easily retrieves deleted files and folders from external storage devices like external USB drive, memory card, external HDD, iPods, Mp3 player, FireWire drives and so on.
- This tool is also used for recovering deleted or lost files from NTFS, NTFS5, HFS+, HFSX, FAT16, FAT32 partitions·
- This reliable application contains “Save Recovery Session” feature which helps to save the recovery time by avoiding the rescanning process of computer’s hard drive.
- The restored files are slotted on the basis of their various file characteristics like file name, file extension, file size and its creation date, etc. and the recovered files can also be previewed by using preview option before going to place them in any desired location of computer.